8 augustus 2012

July additions

I´m trying to think of a couple of posts that I can do every month or even every week and this is the first one!
Every month I will show you the additions to my wardrobe. Some people make these more often, but I think monthly will do fine for me!
So, what did July bring me?


High-waisted, black Pull&Bear shorts! To be honest, I haven't worn them a lot yet, but they are perfect to wear under short dresses or skirts. And if they aren't worn under anything, they have a kind of fifties vibe, because they're high-waisted. They are short though, so I'm waiting for a very sunny day to finally wear them out!
Hmm, I wasn't sure if I should include this top in the additions-post. Actually, I have had this shirt for a very long time. I purchased it about a year ago from Primark, because I really really liked the collar! And I still do. But... the sleeves were ugly! I don't have pictures, but they were seriously weird. Not so long ago I decided to cut those ugly sleeves and voilà: a 'brand new' top with a very cute collar was born. As you can see I haven't trimmed it yet. Maybe I leave it this way, because most of it will be covered by my hair anyway. But still: glad I attacked this one with my scissors!
Ah, the bag! You have seen this one before, but I just had to show it one more time. It's perfect! The blue, the leather, the polka dots... I've carried it around, since the day I got it. It's quite big too, so when school starts next month I will carry my papers around in style. Thanks again, Annelieke, for your awesome gift!

So that's it! Only three things. I'm trying to buy only things I really need, and I definitely succeeded for July.
If you have done one of these, please link them to me in the comment section. I'd love to see what you got!

xx

5 opmerkingen:

  1. Great style. I really love it :)

    -nice blog, follow each ?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Heey I really like your blog, very special :)
    would you like to follow each other?

    xx BBella
    justyled.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Your blog is the most adorable thing ever!! I'm totally following you! You deserve so, totally!!!
    xxx, Rita

    Style Lullaby

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Your blog is lovely! I follow you now via bloglovin :)x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. You better write a new post soon... It's been a month!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen