6 augustus 2012

Spots & Stripes

Shirt: H&M // Shorts: H&M // Shoes: New Look // Bag: Gift // Watch: Gift // Sunnies: H&M
The weather was beautiful Sunday, a good excuse to wear my favourite shorts again. I bought them in Berlin on sale and they have been worn a lot this summer!
The Polkadot bag is awesome! I got it from my friend Annelieke for my birthday, a great gift!
Even though my phone still won't let me take full lenght pictures of outfits, I have some detail shots after the jump (without my big face scaring y'all off...).



The details on this shirt are very unique I think, the folded pockets and the attached scarf... And the material is so light! Perfect for a summer's day.
These shoes are very comfortable. You slip 'em on and you're ready to go! Just what I like. My uncle brought me the anklet when he came back from a trip to Africa. It's decorated with a leopard charm and some beads. I like to think it makes me run faster!

xx

1 opmerking: