20 november 2012

The road goes ever on and on

Not my desk *crying*
It has been a while, but so many things have happened in the three months I didn't update my little blog.
First of all: I moved! The bff and I moved out of our elderly people's home and got ourselves a nice place very near the centre of Rotterdam. We have been living here now for almost three weeks and it is really starting to feel like home. I'm so happy with the way my room looks at the moment (though there is much room for improvement...) and I can hardly wait to show you how it looks now and how it will hopefully even get better over time. But that has to wait for another time, since winter is taking away the daylight very early these days, meaning less time for taking photographs!
Secondly: I went to the university of Rotterdam for a couple of months to do a minor in economics. I passed  it (yay) and now I'm back to studying in Utrecht. Feels like coming home after a vacation... because it is so busy! Really, I'm not used to this much school anymore. I guess I got a little spoiled the first months of this year, haha.

Well, that's what I was up to these months. Blogging has to get back in my system, but to be honest: I did miss it!
See y'all next time :)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten