5 januari 2013

Five Things # 1

I´m not a big fan of new year´s resolutions. Why should you only start with something in the beginning of a new year? That's why I thought of something called new month's resolutions. I know, not a very catchy name, but you get what I mean. I want to make new resolutions every month and keep them. Because they are monthly, that will be much easier.
My resolutions for January are:
Read/ finish reading two books.
Hang pictures on my walls.
Decorate the dining room (and blog about it!)
Make a blogging schedule.
That sounds pretty reasonable, not? So let's get started then!
'Five things' will be a weekly post about (small) things I liked in the past week and will be published on Saturday or Sunday. It will be fun to look back on at the end of 2013!

Superfamous by Unexpected Disco Pandas
This song has been stuck in my head since Monday! It is  so catchy and... I just can't get it out! Basically it was the soundtrack of last week! Check them out, they're great :)
Smooth Chai Tea
I luuuuurve tea. That is somewhat essential information about me. And this tea is so delicious, I can't even begin to describe it. If you come across it I highly suggest you try it out, you will definitely not regret it (unless you don't like flavoured rooibos with cinnamon, ginger, cloves and cardamom ofcourse).
 The Silmarillion by J.R.R. Tolkien
I started re-reading this book at the end of December and I'm halways now (resolution resolution resolution). Yeah, I'm a massive Tolkien nerd and I need my regular retreats to Middle Earth, so this is a very enjoyable pastime for me!
The Hobbit
Okay, I knooow, too much Tolkien! But, I went to see this movie past monday for the second time and it is just the best. I enjoyed it so much! I'll shut up about it for know, I don't want to scare you away. (Goooo, watch it, read the book, it's great!)
My Wardrobe
Today my dad and brother stopped by to help hang my clothes hanger in the closet. It looks so much better now. Everything is slowly coming together!
Cinnamon Candles
Woops, six things already? Couldn't leave these out though! Scented candles are awesome and these ones smell like Christmas, yummy!


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen