17 mei 2013

April books

If someone asks me what my hobbies are (which is the MOST annoying question ever, 'cause I have none), I say 'reading'. Truth is, I barely have or make time to read books I genuinely like. I read a lot for university, but that's it.
But in April I have bought some books and I am slowly reading my way through it. And I am realizing how much I have missed it!

I got four books in April:
What is the what by Dave Eggers
The fault in our stars by John Green
Taal is zeg maar echt mijn ding by Paulien Cornelisse
and Special topics in calamity physics by Marisha Pessl.

I have already finished the first three books. What is the what was very interesting, but got also very boring near the end. I don't really know if I liked it...
The fault in our stars was good! But I feel like I kind of miss the point? Everybody was so enthusiastic about it, and I just don't think it is th├ít good. Still glad I bought it though.
Taal is zeg maar echt mijn ding is a Dutch book about all the silly things people say without realizing it. Very funny!

When I have finished it I will give my two cents about Special topics in calamity physics, but so far I like the cover already (pretty flowers!).

Have you read any of these books? Did you like them?


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen