27 mei 2013

Neon Nails

Nailpolish used:
Fogan Cosmetics no. 25

Just a short post to show you one of my favourite nailpolishes right now. It's a bright neon yellow colour and it really can't be missed when you wear it.
Since it was just €1,- (!!!) on the market, I didn't expect a lot from it, but it is a really bright colour. The polish itself is easy to apply (I did two layers), though it takes a bit longer to dry.
So if you live in Rotterdam and go to the big market on Saturday, keep on the lookout for the make-up stall! 

While wearing this polish I got a lot of reactions from (mostly) elderly people, saying they liked my nails! Haha, maybe their fashion sense isn't as bad as I thought it was!
xx

1 opmerking:

  1. Super leuk die neon nagellak helemaal voor de zomer! Ik volg je vanaf nu :) zou je ook een kijkje willen nemen op mijn blog en mij misschien ook willen volgen? Ik ben net begonnen met bloggen over producten die ik verkoop in mijn pas geopende webshop waar ik heel veel verschillende spullen verkoop, van statement kettingen tot echte suède tassen! Ik ben benieuwd wat je ervan vindt!

    Liefs,
    Floor

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen