21 mei 2013

Small Ikea Haul


Yesterday, me and my mum went to Ikea for a very quick visit. I still managed to return with a lot of cute stuff, though!
1. The best glasses to drink summery cocktails from :)
2. A candle that smells like a fruit salad.
3 & 4. Two hanging baskets (I love the bright pink and orange) and succulents.
5. Three tiny cacti. I have already nicknamed the middle one Minnie Mouse...

Did you know that Ikea (at least in the Netherlands) has all kinds of office supplies? They have notebooks and stationary, and tons of giftbags, ribbon wrappingpaper and gifttags! So, if you like that kind of stuff (like me) I would definitely check that out!

xx

2 opmerkingen:

  1. The cacti in the little pots are super cute!
    Would love you to check out my latest outfit post :)
    Happy Tuesday Hun xoxo
    http://www.intotheblonde.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you ^^
      And I checked your blog, you look super cute too!
      x

      Verwijderen