6 juni 2013

OOTD | Printed Pants

Spring is finally here! In fact, it is so warm today, I didn't even wear this for too long. Shorts were a lot more appropiate for the weather.
These pants are so cool! I like the print a lot and all the colours makes them very easy to combine with all kinds of tops.

Unfortunately, I don't have the time to enjoy the sun just yet. The next two weeks I'm going to be very busy for university.
This post will be the last one for quite some time (at least, I think so). I hope to be back in full force soon!

I'm wearing:
Top: Primark
Trousers: VS. Miss
Shoes: Van Haren
Hat: Vintage
xx




4 opmerkingen:

  1. you look amazing :)
    would you like to follow each other? let me know <3
    www.lusciousstyle.blogspot.com
    Daria

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. That last photo is so cute!! Love the little hat :)
    - Kelsey @ Time Stand Still

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. This makes me long for summer...

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen