19 juni 2013

Prettiest Pink Ever

After a few stressful weeks, I am finally at a point where I can catch my breath again. Only a couple more weeks before summerbreak starts, woohoo!
When I have a lot to do I usually don't spend much time on how I look, no make up, comfy clothing and messy hair. Being able to paint my nails again tonight made me somehow very happy. Let's say I'm easily satisfied (:

Nailpolish used:
Fogan Cosmetics no. 44.

This is one of my Fogan nailpolishes (you know, the cheap ones) and the colour really surprised me. I have my fair share of pink nailpolishes, but this one is so pretty! It is really pink-pink and vibrant. It is the ultimate barbie-pink polish. This might not be everyone's cup of tea, but for me it is an instant favourite!
So, I'm back on track: got my nails did and now it is time to get back into blogging. I need to smash one test only and it's hellooo summer (and free time)!
For all the girls who still have tons to do: you can do it! Good luck, I'll be rooting for you!
Are you excited for summer? Allready tired of the heat...?
xx



3 opmerkingen:

  1. Leuke banner heb je! En natuurlijk leuke kleur nagellak! X

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Die kleur is zo schattig! En een erg leuke site heb je!

    ik volg je.

    xoxo

    Sanne

    www.sannejona.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen