14 juli 2013

Back from France

After spending a very nice week in France with my dad, I'm back in the Netherlands!

I had a great time there. We had lots of sunshine, visited some castles and little towns and we went to Paris for a day!
Clockwise: Medieval festival, piramid in front of the Louvre, Ch√Ęteau de Chambord, the Notre Dame.
Although we went somewhere everyday, I managed to read three and a half books: The Last Secret of the Temple by Paul Sussman, Recipes for a Perfect Marriage by Kate Kerrigan (not a self-help book fyi), The Mysteries of Udolpho by Ann Radcliff and the first half of Mansfield Park by Jane Austen. I'd say: a week well spend!
It was nice to relax after such a stressful period and think of nothing, now I'm ready for the rest of this summer!

♥ Lonneke


2 opmerkingen:

  1. Super leuke foto's, die aan het Louvre is echt leuk! :D
    Neem je ook eens een kijkje op mijn blog? Groetjes!

    http://my-serendipityjournal.blogspot.be/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen