24 juli 2013

June and July Shopping


I did a bit of shopping in the past months, and I wanted to share my finds with you! I love everything I got, but half of it is more suited for winter, so unwearable right now... Bummer!
I have wanted a denim shirt for so long and now I found one! It's from Monki, has different colours of denim and is a bit oversized (as you can see). Very nice to throw over a summerdress in the evening!
Brightly printed, baggy, cotton pants might not be everyone's cup of tea, but I think they're so cool! I'm going to try to make them work and give myself a challenge. Where did you get them, Lonneke? Oh, I got them from a little marketstall in France. Haha, doesn't that make them more interesting? Please, don't take me seriously :)
You already know this skirt! I wore it this week (and almost every other day). I got it from RiverIsland and it made me obsessed with circle skirts. Gimme more!
These are the most awesome jeans I have ever behold. I frickin' love the high waist and the tightness and the way it fits me perfectly. And to think I just tried them on for fun! These jeans are the "O"-model from Monki if you would like to check them out.

As you can see, I have been pretty lucky these months. Did you find something nice for summer?
♥ Lonneke


3 opmerkingen:

  1. Hoi! Ik heb je genomineerd voor de Liebster award. Als je wilt weten wat het inhoud bekijk dan even het artikel op mijn blog! Veel liefs, Myrthe

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. ohmy , dat rokje van river island is geweldig !

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Oooh, such amazing finds! We love the floral skirt!

    xx
    Davie+Erica

    lpfashionphilosophy.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen